понедельник, 25 февраля 2013 г.

Aboriginal Worldviews and Education

Aboriginal Worldviews and Education course starts today at Coursera. It will be not very long (4 Weeks), so it’s just an introduction, but I hope it will be very productive for me. I note that the focus of my attention moves from studying different disciplines to the process of education itself. Aboriginal worldviews are also very interesting for me. Earlier I studied something to this topics during “Listening to World Music” Coursera course. I’ve also studied basic course of Folkloristic in the University. My current area of study isn’t directly connected to this discipline, but it still remains interesting and important for me.


It’s nice that submission period of the first assignment starts at the same day, when submission period of the final work for EDCMOOC ends Улыбка








via WordPress http://7yukari7.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/aboriginal-worldviews-and-education/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий