вторник, 26 февраля 2013 г.

#EDCMOOC: My digital artifact

I started to make my digital artifact already at first week of the course. I made a short presentation about technology that was included in final work as “Part I”. “Part II” was made during the last week of the course. So I apologize for some stylish diversity of this presentation. Illustrations for Part I (Technology) are my own, illustrations for Part II (Human) was found in the web (their sources are mentioned near each picture).


Maybe you will like to toggle fullscreen mode on, because there are much text at certain slides.


I hope you will like it. I will be also very glad to receive your comments about this presentation.








via WordPress http://7yukari7.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/edcmooc-my-digital-artifact/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий